New presentations are here!
Your Wiredrive system is more than just a tool for getting files from point A to B; it’s an extension of your brand. When you use Wiredrive to share your media with colleagues and customers, you’re trusting us with your reputation. With that in mind, we have totally redesigned Wiredrive Presentations to ensure that your media always makes a great impression.
A better quickview
Large previewing, image zooming and file advancing.
– New file carousel lets you quickly navigate files
– Fit-to-fill or zoom-and-drag to explore images in greater detail
– Inline display eliminates unnecessary pop-up windows
New, consolidated toolbars provide control and functionality when you need it and disappear when you don’t.
– Detail panel syncs to playback and updates as videos sequence
– Full file descriptions and as many credits as you need
– Flexible placement – left, center, right
– Huge background images with custom positioning
– Greater control of styles & colors, including transparencies
By Lindsey Jones
Tags: media player, PDF, presentations, previews
See more from Wiredrive:
MediaSilo and Wiredrive Join Together to Evolve Collaboration
We are pleased to announce that effective immediately, Wiredrive and MediaSilo have joined forces to become the largest platform for creative video collaboration in advertising and media & entertainment.
5 Blockbuster Ads from the 2016 Super Bowl
Counting down the days until Super Bowl 51: if last year’s commercials are any indication of what’s to come, we’re in for some real popcorn entertainment. At Wiredrive we not only look forward to the big game on Super Bowl Sunday, we also look forward to the biggest commercial showdown of the year. In anticipation
Securely managing the collaborative power of a Hollywood giant
Leslie Osborne is the Assistant Manager, Worldwide Creative Content at Paramount Pictures. With a long title and an even longer list of responsibilities, Osborne is at the charge to create and oversee marketing content across some of Paramount’s largest feature films, including Interstellar, Transformers, The Big Short, and more recently, Arrival, Fences, and Silence.