companies trust Wiredrive with their Digital Assets
We encrypt our customers’ data—from login to logout—using the highest encryption standards available, including 256-bit SSL encryption (the same technology that banks use to keep your account information safe).
Industry Standard Security
- MPAA compliance: Wiredrive aligns with the MPAA Cloud Security Guidelines.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: Your data is transferred with high-grade TLS and multi-layered encryption at rest with AES-128. Encryption keys are stored separately from the data.
- Data Center Security: All data centers are SOC2 compliant.
- Skyhigh CloudTrust certified: Skyhigh Enterprise-Ready cloud services fully satisfy the most stringent requirements for data protection, identity verification, service security, business practices, and legal protection.
- Single Sign-On: With SSO, clients can control their identities and enforce corporate password policies. Wiredrive will not have access to your passwords. Validated to work with PingFederate, Okta, OneLogin, and ADFS (Active Directory).
- Sessions: Session management follows OWASP defined best practices.
- Privileged Access: All privileged access is time limited and logged. Privileged access is limited by technology and policy, and frequently audited.
- In-House Performance Monitoring: We are monitoring for application performance both internally and globally and can automatically adapt to a wide variety of problems.
- Security Monitoring: Wiredrive utilizes a 3rd party Managed Service Security Provider (MSSP) and has 24/7 monitoring of security related attacks and vulnerability exploits.
- 3rd Party Testing: Our site and API undergoes independent, continuous penetration testing, security scans, threat detection and greybox assessment by WhiteHat Security. See our white paper with WhiteHat.
- Real-time Audit Log: We keep a real-time audit log of all data access and changes made by administrators, customers, employees and our automated system.
High Availability Infrastructure
- Redundancy: Our secure private cloud infrastructure spans numerous physical locations, with N+1 or greater redundancy to establish resilience for all components.
- Recoverability: We store backups in multiple secure locations and update them throughout the day, every day.
- Uptime: Our technology ensures high availability of your digital assets: 99.9% uptime (with security in mind).
- Transparent Status: Application status updates are publicly available on our Status Page.