Automatically send copies of Wiredrive emails to additional email addresses
You can use the ccEmail field in a user’s profile to automatically copy people on the same notifications emails the primary email receives. There is no limit on how many email addresses can be added to the ccEmail field, so you can add the user’s manager or other people from his or her department that may need to have access to the same information as the primary user.
How should I use the ccEmail field?
The there is no right or wrong way to use the ccEmail field, but below are just a few suggestions that you might find useful:
- Create a single login for multiple users and clients
- Enter your sales director’s email address in sales rep profiles to keep track of rep activity
- Enter your supervisor’s email address to keep him or her notified of project activity
- Keep track of basic and review level users
- Allow editors and editorial assistants to share accounts