With our new type-forward search features, all your media, projects and presentations are just a few keystrokes away. Check out the video above to learn more about the better, faster way to search Wiredrive.
- Type-forward search filters and displays results as you type
- Access project rooms directly from the search bar
- Search the My Projects list by name, number or project manager
- Find any file within a project from the new Project Home search bar
- Search within folders and sub-folders
- View Shared & Personal Library presentations in one, consolidated list
- Search Library Presentations and Bundles lists
The Wiredrive Player for WordPress is a popular plug-in that lets users easily embed their Wiredrive presentations into a WordPress-powered website. The updated version of the Wiredrive Player is available now and includes a number of enhancements and customization options, like a new Gallery theme, credit display controls and support for multi-media presentations. For more information, examples and installation instructions, please click here.
- Supports video and images in the same presentation
- Redesigned Gallery theme
- Customizable layout, appearance and credit display
- On-hover Slideshow controls
- Embed multiple players on a single page
- Loop and Autoplay settings
- Works with any valid, non-password-protected presentation URL
Keeping track of system storage and avoiding overage charges has never been easier! With simple usage graphs and automated alerts, the new Storage Usage Report is designed to help Wiredrive customers make the most of their plan. To learn more about the features of this new report, check out the video tour below.
- View subscription details and monitor usage at a glance
- Generate email notifications when usage exceeds a set threshold
- Empty trash and free up storage directly from the Usage Report
- Chart usage breakdown by day and hour
- Review usage history for previous months
While some people were sipping eggnog and watching the ball drop, we snuck Wiredrive into the body shop, smoothed the rough edges, threw on a new coat of paint and gave the application UI a good buff and polish. Today, we’re pulling back the cover to reveal a shiny new Wiredrive for 2013.
- Redesigned application interface with a contemporary style and configuration
- Universal media player skin that displays uniform navigation controls across all filetypes, browsers and operating systems
- Keyboard shortcuts for play/pause and frame-by-frame scrubbing available on all video formats
With this updated application design and new player skin, we hope to create a more modern, cohesive Wiredrive experience for our customers and their customers.
2013 is here, and we’re just getting warmed up. Stay tuned for some exciting updates and new features slated for release in the coming months!
A native of Los Angeles, Chelsea began her career working in telecommunications for UCLA before striking out to start her own telecom service company. Prior to her new role at Wiredrive, she spent six years in the legal software industry managing B2B marketing efforts and implementing new technologies aimed at driving lead generation within the corporate legal and compliance communities.
Chelsea brings both technical skill and passion for marketing that makes her an important addition to our Sales & Marketing team.
She has a B.A. in American History from the University of Kansas, prefers Carolina BBQ over Texas BBQ, and has promised to make us an Irish chocolate stout cake, which we will take pictures of and post online because the internet would stop working if we didn’t.
Please join Wiredrive in supporting this year’s #AICPgives Food & Goods Drive benefiting Gobble Gobble Give–a local non-profit organization that feeds and provides care packages to thousands of needy families. Find out how to get involved with this important cause at www.quixote.com/AICPGives/
We’ve just released several new features for Wiredrive Presentations. Check out the video above for a brief tour.
New presentation features:
- Generate presentation links
- Require passwords
- Disable comments and approvals
- Set expiration dates for Projects presentations